What's new

JANUARY Tabula Gratulatoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must write, that your style is unique and very impressive :thumbup1:

* Well, thank you very kindly for your words and, coming from you with your crystal-clear photos, it is a very high compliment, my friend! :blushing:

Agree 100 percent. Exceptionally good use of perspective and depth of field. Bravo, Celestino!

* Jim, thank you for you kind words, my friend! :blush:

Last edited:
Thanks Celestino. Yes, the meetup was fun and thoroughly enjoyed. Wish we did this often.

Lovely picture you have Celestino. Just curious, if that is your backyard? Also a very lovely looking brush in of course your favored handle shape.. What are the dimensions on that?

* Roopesh, great to hear about the meet-up.

No, it is not the backyard. It is the side of the house that we rent.

Dimensions of the brush handle are 65mm height
Knot is 28 X 50mm, but it is not permanent and I am still deciding on which knot to set in this beautiful handle.

Last edited:
Kieth - what a great shot of the edge of that Kamisori

Celestino – you have very nice surroundings (looks great!)

Thank you Celestino and I really like yours this morning too. Is that a Manchurian knot in that lovely handle?

* Guy, thank you for your kind words! :blushing: No, it is not one of the WSP Manchurian knots. It is actually just one of the 28mm XD 2-band knots that is temporarily in the handle. I am trying to finalize which knot I want to set in this beautiful handle. :biggrin1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom