What's new

January 2022 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

SOTD #031/2022
31-Jan-2022
20220130_125121-01-01.jpeg

Still in.

January GRUME is completed, it gives me reason to thank you for your company.

This month has been a very tough and painful one for me for reasons way beyond wet shaving, my dad passed away just recently. His death didn't come unexpected, however it is a thing you just can't be prepared for, though.
But I look ahead with confidence.

See you on the other side - in February GRUME.

SOTD #031/2022
31-Jan-2022
View attachment 1402403
Still in.

This month has been a very tough and painful one for me for reasons way beyond wet shaving, my dad passed away just recently. His death didn't come unexpected, however it is a thing you just can't be prepared for, though.

Dear Guido I'm sorry for your loss, my sincere condolences.

Final shave for January. Another great shave with the Yaqi Mellon & Wilkinson blade (2). The Proraso Wood and Spice finally finished, so next up is Esbjerg Sensitiv. Looking forward to see how it performs. Looking forward to it. I think February GRUME will be the Esbjerg, a Yaqi Synthetic brush, and the Yaqi Mellon with a Wizamet blade, at least to start.

Wilkies Shave.jpeg

SOTD #031/2022
31-Jan-2022
View attachment 1402403
Still in.

I'm really sorry to hear it. I have lost both my father and my stepfather - who raised me from the time I was 4 - and it just sucks. Too late, we realize all the things we wanted to ask and say. My sincere condolences to you, and I hope that you're able to focus on the joy.

Congrats to those who made it (or will make it) through the month! If you haven't signed up for February yet, and you are so inclined, here's the thread:

I'm really sorry to hear it. I have lost both my father and my stepfather - who raised me from the time I was 4 - and it just sucks. Too late, we realize all the things we wanted to ask and say. My sincere condolences to you, and I hope that you're able to focus on the joy.
Thank you, Sir!
Your statement is oh so true.

SOTD #031/2022
31-Jan-2022
View attachment 1402403
Still in.

Sorry for your loss, you have my condolences and prayers.

Top Bottom