What's new

January 2022 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

Still in. Another great shave from the Gillette this morning. It is earning it's place next to my other adjustable (CCCP Rubin). Head shave S-N, one pass with a cleanup. The blade continues to do well (3 & bin). Next blade will be a Treet Falcon.

Gillette (J3) Slim Adjustable (6 setting)
Müster Shaver Fine Special Edition (Platinum) blade
Omega Boar
Stirling Bay Rum

tTBb599GS7SS8MB0U5wfQQ.jpeg

linty1

My wallet cries.
Still in.

No shave the last few days as had food poisoning. The dizzy, nausous, throwing up, sitting on the can and lying in bed. The "oh, we only have one Gravol left between me and my wife, so I took it, and in that 4 hour window of relief, ran out to Walmart to get more Gravol and Gatorade" sorta food poisoning. 2 days later, things... seem to be returning to normal. First thing on the list: go through the med cabinet and make sure we have the staples/aren't expired too much. Oye. Thankfully it occured over the weekend and I didn't have to think about work.

Still in.

No shave the last few days as had food poisoning. The dizzy, nausous, throwing up, sitting on the can and lying in bed. The "oh, we only have one Gravol left between me and my wife, so I took it, and in that 4 hour window of relief, ran out to Walmart to get more Gravol and Gatorade" sorta food poisoning. 2 days later, things... seem to be returning to normal. First thing on the list: go through the med cabinet and make sure we have the staples/aren't expired too much. Oye. Thankfully it occured over the weekend and I didn't have to think about work.
Get well soon!

Still in.

Hope you feel better soon.

jan 23 22.jpg

This morning's shave.

Found my bottle of Florida Water in the back of my cabinet. Forgot I had it. It's a lot different than I remembered and I actually like it more now. This would have been a great aftershave late October into November actually. It's got those spice notes that remind me of that time of year in the northeast. Pleasantly surprised, and I feel like it fit well because of how old the scent is paired with a cut throat.

Notice the spot on my T.I. You ever do something without thinking it through? I believe that's what my old co-workers were talking about when they were talking smack about "guy logic" (was a very popular topic). I wanted to see how well a spot on my razor would shine up if I decided on a polish in the future, and now my razor has a random shiny spot. I just wish I would have done that on, you know, the OTHER side... It's all good though.

Top Bottom