What's new

JANUARY 2021 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.

No matter the season, no matter the weather the hunt should continue....

Visit the familiar places, seek out new ones, always searching for the elusive find ... and, you never know, you may stumble on that special something because ...

The Scores do await, whether in the wild and online. And when you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And Gents, when you snag one please let us know.

Because, we all want to see and think ... Lucky Dog! I need one of THOSE....

Reposting as I somehow put this in the January scores from last year..my bad

So this is a pic heavy post, this is a Christmas haul combined with December and January Scores.

Here are the samples that came in over the last month.
20210105_083907.jpg

Here are some blades and misc items from the last month or so, I was surprised to find out that there are still retailers on Amazon that sell vintage blades, I was able to pick up the Personna 74/15 pack for around $30 shipped.

20210105_084709.jpg

Here's the Soap haul, this includes, Christmas and Black Friday purchases.
20210109_184932_HDR.jpg

Here are the Aftershave and Balm purchases from the last 2 months.
20210109_185301.jpg

Here are the injector purchases from the last 2 months. The Adjustable is a very clean version that I found on Etsy and the Grip is from eBay and equally clean.
20210105_090931_HDR.jpg

The last picture contains big purchases from the past 2 months. The Rex Ambassador, Rockwell Model T, The Supply Co. Adjustable, The Vikings Blade Emperor "Meiji" edition, Parker Variant (Graphite) And the holy grail to me, The Gillette Super 109 R4- I have been trying to find this particular razor for a few years now as it is my birth year and quarter (November 1971)
20210109_185722.jpg

Glad you moved these pics over, Chris. My fault for not posting the thread sooner! Been a bit distracted lately.

Congrats! I say that's quite a nice haul! Got at least enough hardware and soaps/aftershaves for at least a couple of months.....

BTW, damn fine razors.

Mail call!
Grooming Dept Mumtaz
Grooming Dept Aether
Ariana&Evans Cannabis Santal (soap only)
Barrister and Mann Eigengrau (set)
Barrister and Mann Levathian (set)
Dubl Duck Goldege
PAA Atomic Atomizer
PAA Sange de Drago (set)
PAA Cavendish (set)
PAA CaD (set)
Ariana&Evans Turkish Coffee (set)
Ariana&Evans Skin Food & Nourishing Cream
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Status