#4 for me too. Great picture. I liked Saxonbowmans’ process for getting his picture. And I liked Troy’s idea for something old. Good job all.
Looks like SilentAssassin is this months winner. Can’t wait for next months challenge. Thanks to all who participated.Theme: New (sort of) picture of something old. Old is subjective, so I will leave that up to the participators in the contest.
- Entries are taken between August 1st/2020 and January 19th/2021.
- Post processing is allowed.
- When post processing is used please elaborate a bit on what you did.
- Winner of the January challenge picks a new theme and starts a new thread.
- You must be the photographer.
- One entry per month.
- Competition runs until the 19th of the month.
- Voting runs from 20th to the 26th of the month.
- The person with the most votes wins.