What's new

January 2019 Challenge: Circles

Number 15 gets my vote.
I've tried years ago to do shots like that but my ability to find the north star was poor.

So many great shots this month! It's a tough call to pick one but I vote for #19. Excellent lighting on that one dave.

Bit late guys but just seen this and had to snap it, and yes they all move

20190122_044830.jpg

I tried doing timed exposures of stars in my younger film days, I thought they were cool at the time, but they were nothing as cool as #15 which is my vote this month.

Thanks everyone for the votes. I honestly think several of the other shots were better than mine this month. I was happy to see so many entries this month and hope that is a trend that continues. These challenges are so much fun! I'll get to work on a challenge for February and will post it by the 1st.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks everyone for the votes. I honestly think several of the other shots were better than mine this month. I was happy to see so many entries this month and hope that is a trend that continues. These challenges are so much fun! I'll get to work on a challenge for February and will post it by the 1st.
Your’s was a great shot- British motorcycles pull at me, though. :)

With the bitter cold 'round here, I'd vote for a February challenge to "convey warmth in your photo" :). Congrats Whitebar

No kidding, 3 degrees this morning.
I joined too recently to have participated in this challenge, bu I'm looking forward to the next.
(#15 would have had my vote too)

Top Bottom