What's new

JANUARY 2018 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduled to deliver tomorrow. 15/16 W Greaves Sheaf Works Wedge.

Likely going to send it to Alfredo
proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Great score!

The score. I just found this sub-forum and I think it's a great idea. so I walked into the flea Mart well more like antique shop with glass cases, View attachment 853783 as I begin to look around specifically for straight razors this was my score. It came with a little leather box but it doesn't have the same name brand. I'd like to take up straight razor shaving so I thought this $9 investment might get me started.
Great find!

First SE razor. Almost new condition. Verdict on the shave will be tomorrow as a morning straight shave took care of things for today.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice looking G-Bar. Mine is a fine shaver. I just don't use it very often.

G-Bar is a great looking razor. Probably my favorite, as far as looks go, of any razor I've had. Little on the mild side, as has been mentioned, but hope you guys enjoy yours!

Mail call!
Abbatye Y La Mantia Don Jose shaving soap and aftershave
La Toja shaving cream and aftershave balm
Stirling barbershop and unscented aftershave balm
Maggards MR18 Black with V3 gray head
Ogallala Bay Rum & Vanilla shaving soap
IMG_0035.JPG

Mail call!
Swiss Pitralon Aftershave
Baume.be Soap and Aftershave Balm
Asylum Shave Works Flying Mango Soap
Bolzano blades
Rapira Super Stainless blades
Astra Superior Stainless blades

Did someone get as good a deal as I think they did? (I tried to bid at the last second but wasn't logged in and missed it.) :mad2:
$42 for all this...
proxy.php

Those razors look to be in pretty good condition.

Vhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Lot-Old-Spice-Mugs-Gillette-Razors-Brushes-Larkin-Straight-Razor-Blades-/401478507999?nma=true&si=TdJ%252F5Aw%252BAELFaIoIQAW6VIcPwj0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
That is a steal! The three Old Spice mugs or the Red Tip could have easily have gone for that price alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom