What's new

JANUARY 2018 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new year has begun and before you know it Spring will be here! Time flies but don't worry, just enjoy the journey? Winter may be cold and depressing but the Scores that await in the wild and on line can do a lot ease the season.

The Scores are always out there awaiting discovery.

Yes, time does seem to pass so quickly but no matter the month, the season, or the weather, there is always something to be found. And you can mark it as yours.

When you find it, let us know.

We all want to see and think ... I need one of THOSE....

Just after midnight....First purchase of 2018? I Just ordered a Captain's Choice soap locker in magma.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gracias a una conjunta del foro francés"Rasage Traditionnel"

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

My lovely wife made me a sweet brush shelf for Christmas, and I just hung it in the bathroom. Made of pine scrap boards the she finished with a torch and some spray poly. I think she did a great job!

20171231_180632.jpg

Here's my first score of 2018. A complete Wilkinson Sword seven day set. Just waiting for it to arrive!
s-l400(6).jpg

Bought my first Fatboy, a '59 E-2 with case in very good condition. USPS delivered it to the apartment office late this afternoon, I'll pick it up tomorrow morning. Paid a little more than I probably should have but not too bad considering its condition.

Bought an interesting IKON Shavecraft 101 Dual Head with PAA Nametaker handle in BST from @Herm2502 for a very fair price. Should be here in a week or so.

Finally found a bottle of glycerin locally. Looked at the major grocery and drug stores with no luck. Happened to be in a run down Piggy Wiggly the other day looking for something else and found glycerin sitting on the shelf. I think it cost $4.25 or so. Made my very first uber-lather today - I'm so proud LOL.

So far that's all but the month is still young. Stocked up on some really nice soaps and AS last month so I'm all set on that front.
What is this "REE-straint" of which they speak? LOL
Jack

Congrats. I have the Feather but rarely use it since I find it quite mild. I've never tried the Omega S but have heard good things about it.
I think both have a good value for cost ratio. I used both last night. The brush is small, but works well. The razor is a bit mild, but with a Feather blade it gets the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom