What's new

Jameson scares me.

Jameson and Bushmills are always welcome! I must try Tullamore Dew and Paddy at some point. My wife and I are going to Ireland on holiday next year and are planning to visit the Bushmills distillery, I will definitely be bringing home a souvenir, probably the 12 year old single malt.

Ack it got me again last night! Went out with the WHMBO for "a couple of drinks". Turned into 7 or 8 Jameson's, a couple of other shots, and a tab that made my wallet cry out lol.

I like the standard Jameson, but prefer Tullamore dew and the longer aged jamesons.

I like JWB better than both but am too cheap to buy it most of the time.

Tullamore Dew is my go-to at the house and one of my favorite whiskeys across the board. When travelling for business (way to frequently the second half of this year...), I stick with Jameson in the hotel bar since it's readily available.

Cheers!

Tullamore Dew is my go-to at the house and one of my favorite whiskeys across the board. When travelling for business (way to frequently the second half of this year...), I stick with Jameson in the hotel bar since it's readily available.

Cheers!

The price of Jameson here scares me, but I like the taste.
The price scares me too and I live in the home of the stuff.

Jameson and Bushmills are always welcome! I must try Tullamore Dew and Paddy at some point. My wife and I are going to Ireland on holiday next year and are planning to visit the Bushmills distillery, I will definitely be bringing home a souvenir, probably the 12 year old single malt.
Let me know if you want any hints.

Green Spot is a lovely drop.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Tried Jameson today...and it is an awesome, super smooth whisky (straight,‘on the rocks” and/or mixed...with a Cuban cigar),...triple distilled...The Irish Cognac of Whiskeys)!!! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Jameson...the Irsh Cognac of Whiskey". CBJ

Last edited:
After drinking bourbon regularly for the past couple of years, I recently dipped back into what remained of my bottle of Jameson and was amazed by how smooth it went down & the hint of sweetness that I could pick up on the finish. The rest of that bottle disappeared very quickly.

Long time bourbon and scotch oover here. Bought my first Redbreast 12yo. This is an excellent whiskey and will now become part of my regular stash. Super, super fine sipping!

I like Jameson's but it has gone up in price nearly ten dollars a bottle from what it used to be around here. Bushmills, Powers and Jameson's used to all be within a buck or two of each other depending on what store you went to. Now its crazy so I've been drinking Bushmills or Powers. I'd love to try some of the others if I ever saw them. I know Wolfhound sucked and wasn't worth the price or the tag of irish whiskey!

Top Bottom