What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

James Bronnley Original Aftershave

Anybody uses the James Bronnley Original Aftershave ?
$Original Aftershave-470410.jpg
I bought that AS from Fendrihan in Canada and received it yesterday (46% off right now, BTW - hope this doesn't sounds too much like an advertisement!?).

My first tought was : "That's what a rich gentleman smells like!" :001_cool:

Really like the smell of it. SWMBO loves it too.

I'm not very good at describing sents, but here is what is written at Fendrihan :
James Bronnley Aftershave has a refined and classic fragrance, combined with natural toning properties. Seville oranges blend with bergamot, exotic spices and fresh aromatic herbs, resting on a base of rich cedar and mosses.

I don't like the way the bottle is closed, though. You remove the cap, then remove a plastic pin. Seems complicated. And don't grab it by the cap or you might drop it !

Not a lot of people uses this as I can see...

That's what I used this morning and it is really potent. I use just a few drops and it's enough.

Top Bottom