What's new

James Avery bracelet

I received this as a Father's Day gift.
$B-539LBN.jpg

Certainly my style. My wife bought me a necklace of similar design a year ago and I've worn it often, especially with casual dress clothes, work, church...

Any one else wear James Avery?

It looks great! Im real rough on stuff that hangs off my body....I dont even wear my wedding band to work, I might rip finger off!

the James Avery website has a huge men's section of rings, necklaces, bracelets... frankly, I never thought I'd wear a bracelet. A necklace, no problem, but after seeing this one, I was sold. Might even give up wearing a watch. *GASP*

while it's very nice, i am not a big fan of faith jewelry... i kinda get turned off by it and faith based "inspirational" quotes and pictures.

however, please do wear it in good health.

while it's very nice, i am not a big fan of faith jewelry... i kinda get turned off by it and faith based "inspirational" quotes and pictures.

however, please do wear it in good health.

No, no. I completely understand and can relate. I like it to be subtle if at all. I especially am turned off by the flashy T-shirts and the whole WWJD stuff. But again, YMMV. Of course, the same could be said for all the godhating jewelry, etc that we're bombarded with these days, but that's another story for another thread. Hated to even mention it. Sally forth.

Thanks Blake. JA is really some fine jewelry that goes well with my 'work clothes' ie dress shirts and slacks. The style is not for everyone, but certainly caters to a certain crowd. I usually get some compliments from them (not that I'm really looking for that) but more importantly it occasionally strikes up a conversation.

Thanks Blake. JA is really some fine jewelry that goes well with my 'work clothes' ie dress shirts and slacks. The style is not for everyone, but certainly caters to a certain crowd. I usually get some compliments from them (not that I'm really looking for that) but more importantly it occasionally strikes up a conversation.

I believe that.

there is "god hating" jewelry?! Really? I don't think I've ever seen that. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't be wearing a jesus fish, but I understand if you want to wear it. I can't understand why anyone would care to wear "god hating" jewelry, or even imagine what that would look like.

there is "god hating" jewelry?! Really? I don't think I've ever seen that. I'm not religious, so I wouldn't be wearing a jesus fish, but I understand if you want to wear it. I can't understand why anyone would care to wear "god hating" jewelry, or even imagine what that would look like.

That is a whole other subject. But remember, not everyone is christian, even on this site. So there are all kinds of things out there. Besides, some just like being rebellious.

:001_rolle I didn't mean 'literally'. Again sorry to bring that up, this isn't really religious thread. Not interested in pushing someone's buttons.

Oh, look. Is that a pancake bunny? :001_tongu

Top Bottom