What's new

Jakespoppy hits 3k

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Congrats!! :a5:

proxy.php

Congratulations, Randy, from the entire Czardom! Way to go!
Thank you, Richard, and thanks to the rest of you for the congrats and the great pics!

3K in over 2 years is a pretty slow pace compared to many of you, but then, I am a little slower than most. And I'll probably slow down even more, now that I know some of you might be paying attention, as I'll have to try harder to see if I can write things that aren't so lame.

Thanks again! :thumbup1:

3K in over 2 years is a pretty slow pace compared to many of you, but then, I am a little slower than most. And I'll probably slow down even more, now that I know some of you might be paying attention, as I'll have to try harder to see if I can write things that aren't so lame.

Randy, your post count may be low but the quality of your posts are priceless. Congratulations! :thumbup1:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Thank you, Richard, and thanks to the rest of you for the congrats and the great pics!

Dear Randy,
So sorry to hear you've become slow and lame, maybe a vitamin supplement would help. :blink:

Oh! And congratulations on hitting 3k. :thumbup:

Warm congratulations, Randy. Thanks for your outstanding stewardship, as well as for all of your contributions here!

Top Bottom