What's new

Jackpot!!!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Hard to tell for certain, but it might even be a Red & Black DeLuxe?
I'm not knowledgeable enough to know the difference. Anyone else here know better than I? (Actually, there are a whole lot of folks here who would know better than I)

Very generous! I'm in!

Oh wait, not a PIF? :)

I hope that you remember those kind people come Christmas!

Another hobby I have is homebrewing. I have a coworker who does a lot of auctions and yard sales. He brought me an old (1910ish) bottle capper that was once nailed to a bench. It was still mounted to the wood (someone had cut it off the bench). He told em he seen it and though of me and gave it to me. So I returned the favor with a case of lager I had been making.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Very generous! I'm in!

Oh wait, not a PIF? :)

I hope that you remember those kind people come Christmas!

Another hobby I have is homebrewing. I have a coworker who does a lot of auctions and yard sales. He brought me an old (1910ish) bottle capper that was once nailed to a bench. It was still mounted to the wood (someone had cut it off the bench). He told em he seen it and though of me and gave it to me. So I returned the favor with a case of lager I had been making.
Very generous of you as well as them!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
You have some nice co-workers who like you, very nice razors that can look great when given some tender loving care!

some pic's after a long bath:
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    621.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Do you know how special those razors are???? Just awesome! Congrats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I suggest running out right away and buying a lottery ticket. You're playing with a very hot hand.

At first I thought you'd lucked out with a nice Single Ring!

Happy shaves,

Jim

Top Bottom