What's new

Jack The Barber DE Razor Blades.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
DE40A163-F0A1-4CD6-BB1B-97FB3A2B1853.jpeg666802BC-7021-42D6-83C9-E912021438C7.jpeg
Picked these DE blades up at my workplace today. Half price special this week. They are made in China and there is 12 in the pack. Nice to see some more shaving supplies hitting the shelves. Will be interesting to see how sharp they are when I get around to trying them.

While I don't DE shave, I'm interested in your opinion. I have found the shaving brush and cream to be an awesome buy. Bang for buck it can't be beaten.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I do like the cream and the brush, which I am pretty sure is a synthetic brush and it is a great brush. Softish and dries quickly. They come on special quite often. I think the brush and the cream are both 40% off this week. Good value in my opinion.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Interested to hear your review, and what blades you are comparing them against
Sorry for the tardy response to your question David. I used a blade for a week a few months ago and then used one last week. I would compare them to Shark Super Stainless and Shark Super Chrome blades. I found them to be sharpish but a little on the harsh side for me. I did get my usual 7 day’s worth of shaves out of the blade. They did smooth out towards the end.

Top Bottom