What's new

Jack Black?

Until most recently, I had avoided Jack Black products like the plague. I assumed they were gimmicky, decedent products that were way overpriced for what was received. Then I received some samples, and started liking what I encountered. And, their stuff isn't thaaaaaaaaaat expensive.... so I picked up a couple of full sized offerings. And liked those too.

Any recommendations / warnings ?

Not bad stuff, and some of the earliest shaving cream I used. Dollar for Dollar, I prefer ToOBS shaving cream in the tub.

Beard Lube -- I use it as a pre-shave to hold moisture on my face while I build a lather. It only requires a few pumps per shave, so one bottle lasts for several months. I like it a lot.

Double Header Shampoo & Conditioner -- Really nice, but not vastly better than the much less expensive American Crew I also like to use.

Turbo Wash -- Intoxicating aroma. Splurge on the big bottle which costs a lot up front, but will last a long time.

Supreme Shave Cream -- Not bad, but not great either. I use it as a brushless cream when I'm traveling.

I only tried their deodorant once, and didn't care for the scent at all.

Go Sabres!!

Top Bottom