What's new

Jack Black Supreme Cream Triple Cushion Shave Lather

I am inquiring about the 6 Oz tube, not the tub or the ‘beard lube’ but an actual brush on cream in a tube. Is this stuff worth the $20 or no? I see some stores around my way carry it so was wondering if anyone here had any experience with it?

I am inquiring about the 6 Oz tube, not the tub or the ‘beard lube’ but an actual brush on cream in a tube. Is this stuff worth the $20 or no? I see some stores around my way carry it so was wondering if anyone here had any experience with it?
I've used a sample a while back and found it to be quite good. I liked the scent in particular, like a fresh minty-herb scent with some sportiness to it. I can say I've used a lot of the Jack Black line and have found their products to be good generally. Not sure if its the best out there but I doubt you'll hate it.

I've used a sample a while back and found it to be quite good. I liked the scent in particular, like a fresh minty-herb scent with some sportiness to it. I can say I've used a lot of the Jack Black line and have found their products to be good generally. Not sure if its the best out there but I doubt you'll hate it.
Thanks for the info. I don’t need the best out there, it’s just nice to have a decent option locally available. With tax and shipping if I order online I’m looking at close to $20 for a lower cost shave cream anyway so it would be nice if this stuff worked out. But if I do like it with my luck the places will stop carrying it and replace it with about 5 different types of Cremo instead just like every other store here.

I've tried several Jack Black products, but not the shave cream yet. Based on my experience with the other products they make, I'd say it is probably worth trying, but obviously it is your money you are spending.

You didn't ask, but the beard lube product is a nice idea, and it works okay, but I think it is probably better suited to cartridge razors over wet shaving. I like the smell and consistency of the cooling gel, but didn't care for the slight stickiness it left afterwards. The face buff is probably my favorite of their products that I've tried.

I have tried Jack Black shaving cream in the tube and found it to be a very high-quality product. I don't think you will be disappointed if you purchase a tube.

Top Bottom