What's new

J.R.Liggett's Shampoo bar

Has anyone had any experience using J.R. Liggett's shampoo bar for washing your beard. Any opinions? I've been using it once a day in the evening.

The one I'm using now has the following ingredients:

Saponified olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, and organic palm kernal oil; tea tree oil, hemp oil, Almond oil - no fragrance added - GMO free.

I use basic simple bar soap as a shampoo bar, and have been for several years now, as well as for face/beard wash. I'll have to pick up some of those shampoo bars now that the breand has been pointed out. lol

As for a beard wash, I am not one that would buy something to use in just the beard, but I am sure those will do a great job for both beard and head.

I use basic simple bar soap as a shampoo bar, and have been for several years now, as well as for face/beard wash. I'll have to pick up some of those shampoo bars now that the breand has been pointed out. lol

As for a beard wash, I am not one that would buy something to use in just the beard, but I am sure those will do a great job for both beard and head.

It doesn't say anything about using for just the beard. It's just a shampoo bar for any has ir I think. I also have one with Peppermint that that I've been waiting to try. They have several different varieties.

I have a bar of Liggett's but I haven't tried it yet, I've been using Dr. Bronner's shikakai soap and I really like it. I'm getting close to the end of the bottler though and I plan on trying JR Liggett's next.

I bought several old Shampoo Bar Soaps , J.R.Liggett's being one (two Bars) , though I still haven't given it a try , but also Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap and Shampoo Bar , I tried it first , LOVED IT !!! After the first shower I got on line to see if there were any reviews "BINGO !" The Beard War guys All use it ! Great Stuff ! I bought 4-5 bars from Lehman's , then 1 or 2 smaller bars (all she sold) from the Health Food Store , called the Company I loved it so much ! They sent me a box full of samples , just ran out ... . I need more . I started another Bath Shampoo Bar , Genuine Ogallala Buy Rum , Limes & Peppercorns , I love the scent ! It works well , too , square big bars , though . Good to change up , but Check Out "Grandpa's Pine Bar Soap/Shampoo Bars" < AWESOME AWESOME STUFF !!! Lathers White , smells like a campfire when you first open the box , but it's great for your beard , hair , and skin ! I had/have chemical poisoning on three fingers , (use gloves to clean the bathroom !) and it totally vanished using Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap , but I've been out about a week , and I noticed it looks like its cranking up again on one finger . ugh ... . I found out Dermatologist recommend it after all else fails for Eczema , and all the other skin things , and where the Rx didn't help at all , using Grandpa's knocked it out totally ! {The guy that was the international Beard Champion endorses and used it exclusively even before}

Last edited:
Top Bottom