What's new

J Peterman Sale - 1903 Shaving Cream

The 1903 stuff looks awesome very much like time travel. the items are stuck in time. from a different ERA ?

My fingers itch to try the cologne must be awesome look at the bottle design the details are grandeur. Wood around the bottle...

Anyone actually know anything about the 1903 series ?

SSLStudio said:
The 1903 stuff looks awesome very much like time travel. the items are stuck in time. from a different ERA ?

My fingers itch to try the cologne must be awesome look at the bottle design the details are grandeur. Wood around the bottle...

Anyone actually know anything about the 1903 series ?
if you want to know about the 1903 series... ask Kyle he started shaving in 1904 ;)

See here...

rtaylor61 said:
I believe that the 1903 line also went through a "makeover". Mantic, are you around?
:ihih: Yep, I'm around.

They apparently changed 1903 last year; my latest tub smells quite different than the first couple I used. It used to be a bathroom-filling, smack-you-upside-da-head aroma similar to T&H 1805 but more "oceanic" (IMO). My last tub's scent was toned way, way down and more of a complex, "cologne" aroma (though still definitely "1903-like" IMO).

I should mention that the shaving cream's performance is still excellent--a great lather and great lubrication.

--Mark

Top Bottom