What's new

J M Fraser's?

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I think you might be correct, @Sfbagger . Sady, my Google-Fu skills turned up something that mentioned they shut down shop as Covid killed their ability to find someone to produce it for them. :001_unsur
1632273605716.png

Yeah I thought they discontinued this awhile ago. I remember when they discontinued the three smaller scented versions years ago, and I thought this only survived a little past that.

FWIW it was a great cream at a great price in a huge tub! I love my margarita scented tub of original!

Yes, it was an awesome value. When I bought one it felt like I paid for the first 150ml and got the rest of 300ml free. :biggrin1:

Unfortunately, something in the formula didn't agree with my skin.

MWF is my all time favorite soap. 3017 one puck currently. Used many lanolin products before. Even tried liquid lanolin as pre-shave. I can say for sure, lanolin has nothing to do with the tingly sensation I had every time I put that cream on my skin. I had several tubs at one time and had to sell.
I also liked that margarita scent. Oh well...

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I love JM Fraser's. I have over one half of a giant tub of the original cream as well as an unopened smaller tub of the Mosswood cream. I went looking for them a few months ago and came up with nothing. Sadly, I think this probably means the end of their Booster line of aftershaves as well.

JMF was an excellent cream at almost any price point. It just happened to be remarkeably inexpensive. This is a pity.

JMF was an excellent cream at almost any price point. It just happened to be remarkeably inexpensive. This is a pity.

I once opined that if they cut the size in half, fancied up the packaging, it would’ve flown off shelves. Oh well, sigh. Pity indeed.

Top Bottom