What's new

I've Lurked for so Long, I'm Embarrassed About it!

Well, I've lurked for about as long as I can stand it! I have wanted to join this community for so long, but always put it off until "tomorrow." I'm no newbie when it comes to DE shaving. I've been doing it for about 8 or 9 years. But, I've improved my technique, my lather making ability and increased the size of my hardware and software exponentially, thanks to the fine gentlemen of this forum and their wisdom and guidance.

Now, it's time for me to join the community and add to the conversation!!!

I'm off to the Hall of Fame (in case any of you were wondering!).

:clap:

Hi Rick, welcome to B&B and congratulations on de-lurking!:thumbup:

If you ever have questions or run into problems, don't hesitate to post them up. We're a welcoming and friendly group here, and there's always someone around to offer advice or lend a hand.

Enjoy your time here, happy shaving, and once again, WELCOME!!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ah-ha..Rick from
proxy.php
Los Angeles, California! So that's where you've been hiding all this time have you now (you should get the Grand Lurker
proxy.php
prize),...but that's OK because now you're with us ('Yeah Baby'!!
proxy.php
).

Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'
proxy.php
and thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).

attachment.php

Sounds like you're off to a great start and the Zen of Shaving [http://zenhabits.net/the-zen-of-shaving-how-a-double-edge-razor-can-change-your-life/] (I bet from your experience...you probably have a lot to share with us), yes, this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience (shaving nirvana). In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

Q. What brand of tools in your kit (blades, soaps, brushes, scents, ect...), are you working with?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post Shave and Passion (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/313490-New-Members!-The-6-P-s-of-Shaving).

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson
Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum. Enjoy your shaves!!
proxy.php
$imagesCA3UJV7G.jpg
proxy.php

proxy.php
“One Razor, One Lather; One Shave at a Time”. CBJ

Last edited:
Top Bottom