What's new

I’ve had these 2 bottles for over 10 or 15 years. Would they have gone weaker by now?

They were presents that I’ve never really used. One is made by Lynx and the other is called Infinity. They would both be cheap brands and I would’ve got each in a box as part of a set, I’m sure.

Thanks

Some fragrances do turn bad after a long time. Citrus type fragrances can lose their top notes, but the top notes don't hang around that long on skin anyway. I'd say give them a good sniff test and find out. You might have a couple of gems.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
They may have lost a little of their original punch. I have been using a bottle that I received quite a while that was opened and put aside. It is Lynx Dimension made here in Australia. I actually like it better now and use it about once a week in my rotation of colognes. As always YMMV. I am trying to use up my colognes and aftershaves as I am getting fed up with having all these half used bottles sitting around. I need to use them up as when I am gone they will just be trashed anyway. I need to enjoy them. Use them up and enjoy them.

Top Bottom