What's new

I’ve been making lots of Sawdust lately

proxy.php

Most have just been me practicing my lathe skills and experimenting with finishes/finishing techniques. I’ve learned a lot in the last month or so and am very appreciative of the helpful tips I’ve picked up from members on this forum!

Oh, and here’s the current block of wood on the lathe... just got her rounded down and ready about ready to take shape:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Gorgeous handles. I still really love the one you said you burned a little too much the most. It's just an amazing contrast between light and dark.

Gorgeous handles. I still really love the one you said you burned a little too much the most. It's just an amazing contrast between light and dark.

I'd be more than happy to give it to you.

If interested, just PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail for you next time I'm at the Post Office. Its been bored out to fit a 22mm knot.

Nice work, keep it up. I like the one on the cigar box to the far right the best. I have to mention though, your display of the pieces is great. I take a pic with my phone and that’s about all, it’s nice to see someone take the time to set up a cool little display for photographing them.

Top Bottom