What's new

I've been challenged - join in if you like

A former colleague who also is into photography, although it is a fairly new hobby for her, has been challenged by a cousin to: "5 black & white photos in 5 days".

Now she has challenged me, and fool as I am I picked up the gauntlet - mostly because I think it is a fun little challenge.
I took the first photo Sunday and the second today.

I'll just share the five photos here also, and if any of you gentlemen think it could be fun too, don't hesitate to post your 5 photos in this thread as well :001_smile

1/5 Taken just outside the city sign in the village I live in.
$20141101_1B.jpg

2/5 View of the bay of Sejerø, just a 30 seconds drive from my work
$20141103_3.jpg

I have a couple from a holiday last year so not quite right for this, but I will have a go this week, don't expect too much:biggrin1:

I have been considering this, haven't been formally challenged yet, but would like to try it beginning later this week!

Congratulations, Soren!

I don't think I can do it, now, since it is winter, here, in Vancouver and it is dark most of the day; dark when I cycle into work and pitch-dark when I leave work at 4pm! The drawback of living in Vancouver! :blink:
I'll have to wait until Spring to participate! :lol:

Lovely idea. I'll be taking the shots, but since I use film it will be a while until I (or anyone else) will see the results. Have fun!

Grabbed my main digital body, slapped a 50/1.8 on it in a rush to get out the door to work. Remembered a second battery, but I get to work and no memory card!!! Oh well. Will have to wait til tomorrow...

3/5 Didn't have time to get out with the camera today, so I chose the easy solution :001_smile

$04.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Looks much sturdier than this one.

Attachments

• $Image-Tacoma_Narrows_Bridge1.gif
    $Image-Tacoma_Narrows_Bridge1.gif
    118.6 KB · Views: 137
Nice, I didn't even think of taking pics of my shaving gear!!
Is it 1 pic per day for 5 days or just 5 pics in total even if you get them in a day?

My understanding is posting 1 B&W photo a day for 5 days. Personally I'm going to challenge myself to taking a photo and posting it every day rather than just pulling from my archives.

My understanding is posting 1 B&W photo a day for 5 days. Personally I'm going to challenge myself to taking a photo and posting it every day rather than just pulling from my archives.

Yes - to one post a day.
My initial understanding was to take a photo a day, but I can see Tina (my former colleague) has shown a photo from her summer vacation.
I too try to challenge myself to a new photo a day, but I might have to pull an old one for Thursday, as I don't think I will have time to take one - I will try though.

Top Bottom