What's new

I've been banned.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My wife, who has never shown even the slightest hint of an inkling of jealousy, entered the room while I was watching Eat Out New York. Now, this is a woman who wouldn't bat an eye if Pam Anderson was sitting on my couch naked, but she gives me "the look" and says, "Turn it off. No more Kelly Choi for you." :frown:

Discretion being the better part of valor, I complied. I'll admit that Ms. Choi is a whole lot more pleasing to the eye than, say, a Rachel Ray (aka the antichrist), but it's just a food show, for crying out loud. Hopefully, this isn't a hormone induced portent of things to come. :ohmy: I think I'll let things simmer down before I plan my counter attack.:tongue:

(I know, I know......:a53: )

Would you be interested in a little "E.V.O.O." to start a fire for the antichrist ??:spockflam

I feel for you tho....my Lovie has a hard time when Sandra Lee cooks for me.

Oh man Giada De Laurentiis is the one for me. Even though her head is on the rather large side she still drives me nuts. My wife just shakes her head at me when I'm watching her show intently.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Quagmire said:
Oh man Giada De Laurentiis is the one for me. Even though her head is on the rather large side she still drives me nuts. My wife just shakes her head at me when I'm watching her show intently.

She doesn't do it for me. Neither does Pam, or just about anyone else, for that matter.

Oh, yeah- congrats on the prize!

well since I love older women. I have a little thing for Paula Deen.
proxy.php

Man, I gotta start watching more cooking shows! Especially since I'm the one who does most of the cooking at home.

"Honey, are you watching Rachel Ray again?"

"Uh ... it's research!"

It's actually "Rachael Ray" and I can vouch that she's not a nice gal. A friend of mine works for her and says she's a pretty nasty person. So as I tell my friend:

"So let me get this straight, she's rude, can't cook, and these are the reasons they give her a television show."

ouch said:
...Rachel Ray (aka the antichrist)

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

I can't stand RR and her phony giggles. I even sent the Food Network an email about this when she first started. What do they do? Give her half the lineup. :mad:

Oh, and I'll throw a vote for Nigela too, but I bet it would have been fun to knock back a few frosties with the two (now one- RIP) fat ladies.

Jordan

Top Bottom