What's new

It's time for another PIF. MdC anyone? READ RULES PLS

Have this and don't want it, figure maybe someone does...figure newbies might like to try this, seeing as it's a B&B legend and sort of expensive for new guys.

proxy.php

proxy.php

This is the baby 50gm jar but even still with daily use it should last you months.

RULES:

HAVE TO HAVE JOINED AFTER 01/01/2020...NO ONE 2 YEARS IN NEED APPLY, I'LL CHECK

SAY I'M IN AND:

POST A NUMBER IN ORDER FROM THE PERSON ABOVE YOU...I'M GOING TO USE THAT NUMBER TO CLASSIFY YOU. 1ST GUY SAYS 'I'M IN' #1. SECOND GUY SAYS "I'M IN" #2 ETC.....IF YOU DON'T READ THE POST AND JUST PICK A RANDOM NUMBER, SORRY BUT YOU'RE DISQUALIFIED AND I WON'T COUNT YOU, SO PLEASE READ THE POST ABOVE YOU AND FOLLOW THE NUMBERS THANKS!

Sorry, but USA only.

Good luck you guys.

EDIT: Oh, I'm on a sick weird work schedule for the next little while, so for me it's Tuesday night, I'm gonna let this run for a couple days and end it on Thursday night sometime. I'll load up the numbers and do a video to let people know who won.

Last edited:
Nice PIF, but what do you do if people misinterpret your rules and put the number of their post rather than the number of their order? LOL

Nice PIF, but what do you do if people misinterpret your rules and put the number of their post rather than the number of their order? LOL

Dude I looked at it this morning and it’s already screwed up lol

I’ll just go thru and count post numbers.

I'm in. Thanks for putting this together. This is my first post on B&B. Been reading and learning a ton.

Since the numbering system is already messed up I'll go +1 from the last number listed and say #8.

I'm in. Thanks for putting this together. This is my first post on B&B. Been reading and learning a ton.

Since the numbering system is already messed up I'll go +1 from the last number listed and say #8.

You new guys are the target market! And the way you did it is exactly what I wanted to happen lol

All good, just a little bit more work in the end but no worries. Any questions feel free to start a thread man, B&B is an extremely helpful place full of fine gentlemen that love to talk shaving with noobs.

You new guys are the target market! And the way you did it is exactly what I wanted to happen lol

All good, just a little bit more work in the end but no worries. Any questions feel free to start a thread man, B&B is an extremely helpful place full of fine gentlemen that love to talk shaving with noobs.

The folks on B&B are extremely helpful. I was pleasantly surprised. I've been shaving with a DE and a SR for nearly a decade, but discovered B&B a few weeks ago when researching info on restoring my great grandfather's SR. Seeing how helpful everyone was encouraged me to keep reading and eventually sign up.

Not in, here just to say how awesome your pif is.
However, rules are messed up. Anyone that wanted "in" has put random numbers, ok, if not random wrong at least.
LOL

Top Bottom