What's new

It’s the “PIF or BIN” PIF!

We’re gonna try something a little different today. I have some stuff I don’t want anymore, but I also don’t know if there’s enough interest to make it worth PIFing. If not, I’ll just bin the stuff. If there is, I’ll select a winner randomly.

The “stuff” in question is a tube and a half of Dollar Shave Club shave butter. One tube still sealed, the other one maybe half full (only just opened it, so still fresh). It worked well enough for me, but I wasn’t impressed enough with it for it to make it into my regular rotation. I have way too many soaps I love. So I can either bin it, or PIF it. What say you, B&B? Bin, or PIF?

Here’s how it’s gonna work. Respond to this thread. The very first word in your post should be either “bin,” or “PIF.” If you’re not interested, respond with “bin.” If you are interested, respond with “PIF.” After your vote, feel free to wax poetic about whatever topic suits your fancy, or about your thoughts on this shave butter, or even nothing at all.

In one week I will tally the results. If the “bins” have it, the tubes go into the bin. If the “PIFs” have it, I will randomly select one winner from all the “PIF” responses to send it to.

Oh, and there *might* be something else that comes along with it. Maybe.

CONUS only, please. (Sorry)

Let the PIF (or bin) begin!

So, so far I have four PIF votes, from people who don't want to receive the stuff. If you don't want them, you should vote bin. But it's looking like I over-estimated the interest this would get anyway, so I'll probably just bin them. I guess we'll see how it goes.

PIF it and have recipients pay for shipping. I've posted stuff in the buy/sell/trade with the recipient paying only the cost of shipping, so it's practically a PIF. Nonlathering products like shave butter might be good for head shavers or cartridge shavers.

Not in. bin, whatever.

Top Bottom