What's new

It's that Time Again...Vegas, Baby!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
The West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas is a little less than 2 months away.
Show Info | West Coast Pipe Show
I started a new job in June so it's iffy whether I can get away, but I'm working on it. Anyone making the trip this year?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I wish i could, but with the Yankees looming on a possible World Series, ill have to hold off.

Not this year. 2021 is probably my next opportunity.

If you have the chance, fellas, this show is probably the best one out there. Chicago is (much) bigger, but all the vendors and pipemakers I talked to the last time I was at the West Cost show (2017) said they much preferred the environment there. Plus, it's Vegas! You can't NOT have a good time.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I'd love to get up there for the show, but it won't be this year. Right now, that is the first weekend that I have at all free between now and then, and it's one of two that I have any substantial time at all between now and Thanksgiving. I'm not saying that I won't pause for a smoke, now and then, but the last thing I need to do is head of town and get.

Choosing battles kinda sucks, sometimes.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just booked a room! This will be my first pipe show, hoping for a great event.
Awesome! It's a great time and everyone is super friendly. It's a strange wonderful experience to hang out with a few hundred pipe smokers for a weekend.

I'm really excited. I've decided to drive and transfer the savings into a nice new pipe from the show. Other than hopefully meeting some great people, is there anything a rookie should make sure they do and/or don't miss?

Top Bottom