What's new

GIVEAWAY! It's So Hot I Need Some Proraso Green PIF

Johnny Carson: Boy, it's hot!
Audience: How hot is it?
Johnny: It's so hot _________

I sure enjoyed Johnny Carson. So let's have a Tonight Show PIF for a new tub of Proraso Green shaving soap. This pif is open to anyone that has not won a pif in 2022. CONUS only. I'll pick a winner in a week, or so based on who makes me laugh the most.

To enter, finish Johnny's joke: "It's so hot ________"

Respectfully not in as I have been the luck winner of a PIF in 2022. But, I'll play along. Not really a joke, but a crazy true story!

It's so hot...I can bake cookies on the dash of my car.

(I've got a friend who actually tried this in Las Vegas, AND IT WORKED!)

ylekot

On the lookout for a purse
Respectfully not in, as I just won a PIF but what a cool way to choose.
My sense of humor is broken right now so I got nothing to add but nice PIF,
Looking forward to the replies!

Reactions: Kix
I have been wanting to try Proraso since joining the site.

It's so hot my brother's chickens laid fried eggs.... I know it's one already said.. but my brother does actually have chickens and they giggled at this one the other day...
It's so hot my ex wife's heart started to melt... this is for you married and ex people...

Now we're starting to get warmed up! We've got chickens, dogs, eggs, trees, chocolate chip cookies, shave gear, & ex-wives & hell!
Keep 'em coming folks!

It's raining here this morning & finally cooling off into the 80's. Guess that means we need to pick a winner. Great entries folks, it sure is good to laugh. One of them hit particularly close to home, & was also very funny.
It’s so hot, I opened the big shipment of shave gear in front of my wife just for the icy glare. 🥶
@T Bone is our winner! Please send me a PM with your mailing info & I'll get your tub of Proraso Green soap headed your way. Extra credit if you open it in front of your wife just for the icy glare!!!

It so hot that AOC turned her air conditioner on full blast and then was stunned by this weird machine that makes noise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom