What's new

It's official: I'm an Arkolyte

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I asked about the tub last month but nobody replied (it's OK, I know there are other important things to take care of, like picking out that 87th soap for the collection 👓). Anyway, how big is it? The same size as the Cella tub? Hard to tell from the visual that thombrogan helpfully supplied.
90 grams, or 5 ounces (if I did the conversion right...?) I've heard different opinions on how they compare. Some say it's identical to the stick, others disagree.

Sorry no one answered my friend!

...Anyway, how big is it? The same size as the Cella tub? Hard to tell from the visual that thombrogan helpfully supplied.
1616429416707.png

It is a 90g soap puck, about 80mm diameter, if you took the soap out of the container it would fit very well in most shaving mugs. The plastic container is only big enough to hold the soap, it is not really made to be a lather bowl.

Seriously guys.

You don't go to the local Grill and have those awesome BBQ ribs with a fork and a spoon to go do you? You are supposed to eat fish and chips with your fingers.

The Arko is supposed to be a face lathering adventure. It's a stick, use it as a stick. Don't be that guy asking for eating utensils. Just don't!

Wow! That’s a big coincidence. No joke, just a week ago I was flying between two of the Hawaiian islands. I had a life raft and a half stick of Arko onboard. 😁
I’m back at it this year. I hope I don’t need the raft. But I do have that same stick 😁. If anybody’s interested, you can see our work. Just tune into the Sony Open. We are part of the live feed. Our camera is mounted on the skydive airplane. All aerial shots come from us. Not only are they aerial shots but the background will be constantly moving.

After the Sony Open we will fly down to the big Island for the seniors tour. (Mitsubishi Electric at the Hualalai.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom