What's new

Its official...a legend from the deep awakens...fear the NHL Seattle Kraken!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm a Sens fan. Pray for me. 🤣
1679625469275.png

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I believe the Boston Bruins secured a playoff spot this season on November 17th. Earliest ever. The NHL plays an 86 game season after which they eliminate one team and then they play a 350 game playoff season where a club has to win eleventy-fourteen 7 game series in order to win the Stanley Cup. That usually happens around 12 July, 10 days before the next season starts.

The league's financial structure, and Canadian tax law, is now designed so that no Canadian club can ever win the Cup without making suicidal decisions about money. It's in very few players' financial interests to play for a Canadian club, either. US clubs really have an unfair advantage.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I believe the Boston Bruins secured a playoff spot this season on November 17th. Earliest ever. The NHL plays an 86 game season after which they eliminate one team and then they play a 350 game playoff season where a club has to win eleventy-fourteen 7 game series in order to win the Stanley Cup. That usually happens around 12 July, 10 days before the next season starts.

The league's financial structure, and Canadian tax law, is now designed so that no Canadian club can ever win the Cup without making suicidal decisions about money. It's in very few players' financial interests to play for a Canadian club, either. US clubs really have an unfair advantage.
You speak the truth my friend.

Top Bottom