What's new

"it's good for cleaning my keyboard"

I found out that for Christmas, my wife's cousin got the same rose gold Mühle set I did (complete coincidence) from AoS. So I sent him an email about it, only to find out he's already gone through 150mL of cream! Apparently, he never got used to lathering with his brush so he was applying it right to his face, thick enough to shave with like the Barbasol.

As for the quote in the subject? That's actually what he said to me when I asked what he was doing with the beautiful brush. I had a mix of laughter, and shock.

I found out that for Christmas, my wife's cousin got the same rose gold Mühle set I did (complete coincidence) from AoS. So I sent him an email about it, only to find out he's already gone through 150mL of cream! Apparently, he never got used to lathering with his brush so he was applying it right to his face, thick enough to shave with like the Barbasol.

As for the quote in the subject? That's actually what he said to me when I asked what he was doing with the beautiful brush. I had a mix of laughter, and shock.
Presumably then, he's using anti-static computer wipes as aftershave?

S

squonk62

laughed when I read this ... such a waste of a good brush. Hopefully the razor isn't being used as a rock hammer or a rake for a little desk zen garden

I have a couple of old boar brushes that I picked up for a couple of dollars each at a local drug store. I use them to clean keyboards and monitor screens, and they work a treat.

I have a couple of old boar brushes that I picked up for a couple of dollars each at a local drug store. I use them to clean keyboards and monitor screens, and they work a treat.

I was talking about getting a mighty midget and my wife, thinking of her cousin, asked me to get her one to clean the keyboard. At least her's will be $8 and not $100!

Top Bottom