What's new

๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฅง โ€œItโ€™s Fall!โ€ SOTD Theme Week - September 19th, 2022 to September 25th, 2022 ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฅง

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again B&Bers!

This SOTD Weekly Theme is all about the upcoming fall season! Fall officially starts this week and we want to see lots of fall themed pics!

Post your SOTD with some of the falling leaves than many of us will be raking up for the next few weeks or anything else that says fall to you!

Going apple picking or harvesting cranberries? Incorporate it into your picture. Have a great fall shaving soap (I am partial to Southern Witchcrafts Pomona myself ๐ŸŽ), we want to hear about it. Are you starting your fall baking? Perfect! You are addicted to pumpkin spice lattes? My condolences, but that works too! Excited about the NFL season or upcoming baseball playoffs? Works for us!

Nothing fall themed? Please still post a pic of your usual shaving setups. Or post pics of your usual SOTD or just tell us all about it. Letโ€™s see lots of great fall images this week!

As always, being creative and having fun IS mandatory but sticking with the theme is NOT mandatory but very strongly encouraged.

Letโ€™s see your Fall themed shaving setups!
๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ
ย 
Monday, September 19, 2022.

Flรถid pre shave oil. Chiseled face, Zoologist, Nightingale, shaving soap. Shavemac Series 167 D01, two bampnds Silvertip bulb badger 25 mm., shaving Brush. Alberto Castro. k720 carbon steel, barber notch tip, subzero finish, 8/8, ebony scales. Narciso Rodriguez For Him: Aftershave lotion, aftershave emulsion & EdP.

889AC2F0-F819-421E-91B7-DEDC15065982.jpeg
ย 

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
D53A52E9-A804-4E60-877E-D3D80B123730.jpeg

1) Italy: Brush Omega 10777.
2) Italy: Shaving Soap Proraso White Tub.
3) USA: Razor Schick Krona.
4) Russia: Razor Blade Gillette 7 Oโ€™clock Yellow.
5) France: Alum Block Osma.
6) Germany: Aftershave Balm Nivea Men Replenishing Aftershave Balm.
7) Spain: EDT Nautica Classic Cologne.
ย 
SOTD: 19/09/2022

Razor: Feather Artist Club SS Folding
Blade: Kai Captain Titan Mild Pink SE, 2nd use
Brush: Simpsons Chubby 3 Sovereign Grade
Bowl: PAA Intergalactic Travel Scuttle
Preshave: PAA Cube 2.0 Soap
Soap: Phoenix And Beau Icini Croap
Aftershave: Penhaligons Elisabethan Rose EDT
Balm: Phoenix And Beau Empress Rising Balm
Additional Care: Shave Tunes Courtesy Of An Easy Sunday Classical Playlist
Additional Care: Wife Sniff Test = Devine

Apart from Spitfire this is the most patriotic setup I have on this saddest of days. Queen of the Iceni, Empress rising and the Elisabethan Rose.

The shave was more than acceptable, no blood and I still have both ears. I have found if my lather and prep is slightly off it really shows with SE blades whereas with DE blades it's more forgiving. Luckily prep and lather were passable today.

0A9045F1-4A91-4E5D-AC78-DE20FEC75441.jpeg
ย 
Monday
Pre-shave: Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser /Baxter Beard Line Up Shave Gel
Razor: RazoRock GameChanger .84P
Blade: Asco Platinum
Brush: Shea Moisture Black Badger
Soap: HAGS Facelift
Aftershave: Alum/Dickinsonโ€™s Hydrating Toner w Rosewater/Pinaud Clubman
Balm: Lab Series Razor Burn Relief Ultra
ย 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom