What's new

It's a very Cella ( 3P) Christmas - CLOSED PIF

I would like to try it.
Cella is on my list of soaps to buy next and I would prefer not to be stuck with a bunch at once if I dont like it. because you might as well buy the big box.

im packing them up right now. I will close things up in a couple hours so get in while you can. :thumbup:

That is an outstanding Idea for a great PIF. Thank you for your generosity and I am definitely confirming my participation in this PIF event.

Last edited:
Alright, I think this is a good time to close things.

Thank you to everybody that participated. I wish I had enough for you all.

On another note, I must say that reading is important. Reading the entire OP is even more important. :lol:
If you would like in all you need to do is give an affirmative that is not IM IN.
I'm in merry Christmas
I'm in. Thanks for a great PIF.
I'm in, thanks!
I'm in! Awesome PIF!
OK can never pass on trying an Italian soap...I'm in!
Im in thanks for the chance
Cella is definitely on my list of items to try, so I'm in.
This is one of those soaps everyone and their uncle talks about! I'm in.
I'm in. Many thanks for the PIF.
I'm In! I was lucky enough to get some samples of Vitos, and I'm sold on Italian soft soaps. Would love to measure these two up against the Vito's and Proraso.
I'm in! Great PIF!
I'm in! Thanks for the opportunity!
I'm in....oops too late!
I am in!Thanks so much for your generosity.
I'm in! Have never tried either,but desperately want to!

lol... replied in 3 different times :001_rolle
im in thank you
im in I've been waiting for you do do this

This one is iffy...

i'm in..thxs
I'm in if you dont mind.
Very generous of you.
I've been thinking of buying some 3P but this may be a good try before you buy thing.
thank you.

So boys what do you say. Should we knock them out of the ring or let them compete in the free for all? :a11:

Last edited:
Alright, I think this is a good time to close things.

Thank you to everybody that participated. I wish I had enough for you all.

On another note, I must say that reading is important. Reading the entire OP is even more important. :lol:
If you would like in all you need to do is give an affirmative that is not IM IN.
lol... replied in twice :001_rolle

This one is iffy...

So boys what do you say. Should we knock them out of the ring or let them compete in the free for all? :a11:
Reminds me of the pop quizzes I used to get in school. The teacher would always say to read the instructions before beginning, which always said, put your name on the test and put your pencil down. There were always about ten people diligently answering questions while everyone else watched. I was actually one of those ten :blushing:

It's the holiday season, take them out of the big list, but draw from this short list for the extra, small 3P.:001_smile

Reminds me of the pop quizzes I used to get in school. The teacher would always say to read the instructions before beginning, which always said, put your name on the test and put your pencil down. There were always about ten people diligently answering questions while everyone else watched. I was actually one of those ten :blushing:

Haha, that is what actually gave me the idea. I wanted to sort out those that just replied Im in.

Your call, you set the rules, your generosity. People can't complain about not getting in on a PIF -- after all, if they win it comes with an obligation, it's not like they are getting it for free.

So the winners are:

1. saj_j
  2. necrotic
  3. Yaser
  4. wetshaverlarry
  5. mrlandpirate
  6. SO23
  7. Technomancer
  8. fwp3
  9. KingGordon
  10. eodcoffman
  11. dgreene120
  12. BossMaverick
  13. toxic4play2002
  14. Chadtheguru
  15. opusx11

And the 3P only goes to ncfyrfyter.

Congratulations everybody! PMs inbound for addresses so I can get these out as soon as possible.

Top Bottom