What's new

It's a boy!

John,
First, let me say congratulations to your wife, to you (yes, I think that your wife sould be congratulated first) and to all those closest to you (parents, other children, etc) who undoubtedly share your excitement at this time.

I don't have any kids and don't anticipate any in the foreseeable future. That said, I can pass on some advice that my brother gave me when he had his second child; "If you have more than 2 then the kids out-number the parents... and you do not want to be out-numbered. If you have 3, then you may as well have 9."

Best of luck.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
So....... is he shaving yet?

I mean, no sense wasting any time.:cool:

Thanks everyone for the wishes. Mom and baby are doing great. They both were able to come home today. My first son is having a hard time getting used to someone else getting mommy's attention. He's OK with the baby, but he's mad at mom. I'm sure he'll get used to it soon.

There's a photo in the original post. I'm not sure what Randy looks like, but if he wears a hat like that, he's in good shape.

letterk said:
There's a photo in the original post. I'm not sure what Randy looks like, but if he wears a hat like that, he's in good shape.

I do have a hat like that...but I'm not nearly as good looking!

Randy

letterk said:
snip. . .My first son is having a hard time getting used to someone else getting mommy's attention. He's OK with the baby, but he's mad at mom. I'm sure he'll get used to it soon.

How old is your older boy? I have 5 and 3 year old boys, and though they usually get along fine now, there was a bit of attention grabbing from the older one when the 2nd first came home from the hospital.

I started taking Jake out to pick up donuts and the paper every Sunday morning, and gradually, the extra attention seemed to help a bit. And it was fun to spend some time alone with him.:smile:

Congrats again!

mrob said:
How old is your older boy? I have 5 and 3 year old boys, and though they usually get along fine now, there was a bit of attention grabbing from the older one when the 2nd first came home from the hospital.

My other son is 19 months old. He did even better today with Simon, but still a little touchy with mom. She played with him for a while and that really helped.

Hi John,

what a pretty baby-boy, I wish him all the best, also his brother, mom and dad.

May all the guardian angels hold their hands over him and his whole family.

Regards and best wishes right over the ocean from Germany,

Thomas

L

lathermaker

Congratulations!

I also have a son named Simon (he's 4) and he is just a wonderful, funny, loving little boy.

May your Simon bring you as much joy and love as my Simon has given me!

Regards,
Lathermaker

Top Bottom