What's new

It's a 2 Shave Day!

I shaved with my DE twice today. This is the first time I have pulled double duty since beginning wet shaving. It was not really out of necessity but more-so out of curiosity.

This morning at 7-ish, I went through the standard procedure using:
Merkur DE w/ Derby Blade
Vulfix #41
Col. Conk Bay Rum Soap
Rosehip Seed Oil and Hydrolast a/s system
N-S, down chevron, horizontal, up chevron, t/c

This evening, I had a 6:30 banquet to attend and at about 5:00, I started wondering if I could pull it off. My face was certainly still smooth enough to go as-is, but what the hey. The evening shave consisted of:
Merkur DE w/ Derby Blade
Vulfix #41
Taylor's Avocado Cream
Jojoba Oil and Hydrolast a/s system
Pinaud Shave Talc
skipped the N-S, down chevron, horizontal, up chevron, t/c

Truly Amazing! Even wearing a collared shirt and tie, I sit here now with no irritation. If I'd known I could get away with this, I would have been treating myself to evening shaves more often.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
So let's see..... I'm abstaining for a few days and you're shaving twice.:mad:

Keep rubbing it in.:lol:

Kyle:

I've pulled two-a-days a few times as well but I'm not sure I could do it on a regular basis. The irritation would likely be cumultative and I'm afraid and after a few days the experience would turn to :eek:

ouch said:
So let's see..... I'm abstaining for a few days and you're shaving twice.:mad:

Keep rubbing it in.:lol:

The good news is that Kyle WAS NOT in 7" stiletto heels shaving himself for the occassion! :eek:

Right Kyle ?!?! Kyle.... Ohhhh noooooo....:eek:

KUJO said:
The good news is that Kyle WAS NOT in 7" stiletto heels shaving himself for the occassion! :eek:

Right Kyle ?!?! Kyle.... Ohhhh noooooo....:eek:

No, no, no! I was definitely not in 7" stiletto heels. Those are for Monday shaves only. Saturday is thigh-high go-go boot day.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Occasionally, I shave twice a day if I have a function to attend that evening. If I am using an adjustable, I will dial it down and do two passes.

Although I've been tempted on several occasions to shave twice in one day recently, I just didn't do it, I just don't have the skin for it. It's just too sensitive.

Jeff

Top Bottom