What's new

Items from Italy?

My sister-in-law just found out that she is going to get to spend a couple of weeks in Italy this summer with definite stops in Rome and Venice. Because she is so darned cool, she has agreed to pick me up some shaving gear. I was wondering if anyone knew of some potential items that I should have her look for. Of course, they will have Proraso running out of their ears (and I'll get some so I can say that my Proraso was purchased in Italy) but I am completely ignorant of any other product/s that might be available there. My plan is to send her over with a healthy sum of $, and tell her to get 1 of everything, however, if anyone knows of specific item/s that I should have her look for, I would appreciate the help.

You may wish to try J&E Atkinsons I'Coloniali products, expecially if you can score the shaving soap in earthenware jar.

You can get Acca Kappa toiletries in Italy at a better price than you can here. Another brand that come to mind is Lorenzo Villoresi toiletries.

Yo Kyle, Italy is quite some Country they pride themselves in being welldressed and mannered? Armani ? well well... your budget can never be enough when your in Italy going for clothes and nice a/s. but also they have excellent espresso's and great bath soap. here is one supplier I shopped from lately. perhaps you can write down some names for her to look out for?

http://search.ebay.nl/_W0QQsassZdragonlord72itQQhtZ-1

also try out this aftershave balm...

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5663473945&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Hi. I just wanted to bump this old post up to the top to see if anyone else had ideas. I'll be vacationing there soon and want to pick up items I can't get here in the US. I'm particularly interested in well made DE razors.

I'm going to Rome in 2 weeks! I'll be stocking up on the proraso that's for sure! :biggrin:

I'll be looking out for some classic barber shops that do shaves! It would be so cool to go to one!

Talking about Italian shaving stuff, I think I'm leaning more towards Cella Crema da Sapone, whereas my Proraso is being neglected.

Jeff

Top Bottom