What's new

Italian Barber

Yeah, the other day when I got home from work there was a box for me on the porch. I thought it was my IB order only to realize it was my WCS order and was shocked I got it quick as I did. Granted I did pay for expedited shipping, but I want to say from the time I ordered to door step was less than 2 1/2 days. I think they're trying to compete with Amazon Prime, LOL!

Few weeks ago, ordered after shave from WCS and got it the next day, not expedited, really shocked me.

Wasn't sure where this belonged, but I have a question regarding orders from Italian Barber:

Do they ever communicate with the customer and how long does it normally take to get an order from them?

I ordered from them on 29 Sept, got my order confirmation and crickets since then.

In the meantime I've ordered from WCS since and already received my order.

Again, if this doesn't belong here please feel to move it to wherever it does.

Thanks!
Buying since the last 8 years. Everything within a week. Earlier they were using Canada Post which was snail mail and customs , but USPS is the usual speedy thing - ofcourse YMMV !

That said you must get a shipping update with tracking ID. Write to their CS they will respond !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

I get my WCS orders in 2 days which is fantastic. I’m located smack in the middle of the country. Have you guys noticed the irony in that their packages ship from the EAST coast?

Wasn't sure where this belonged, but I have a question regarding orders from Italian Barber:
Do they ever communicate with the customer and how long does it normally take to get an order from them?
I ordered from them on 29 Sept, got my order confirmation and crickets since then.
In the meantime I've ordered from WCS since and already received my order.
:detective: Something that's not clear from looking at your profile is what country you ordered from.

One time I placed an order while they had this big red banner across the bottom of their site that warned about order backlogs. I placed an order anyway, got a confirmation and tracking number the next day, and got the stuff within the week by Canada Post regular snailmail.

Oh, you kids! In the good old days you mailed a letter asking for a catalog. It arrived a couple weeks later. You then filled out an order form and attached a check or money order. Then you put stamps on an envelope and sent it off. Couple weeks later the goods arrived.

Oh, yeah, the walk to the mailbox was uphill.

Oh, you kids! In the good old days you mailed a letter asking for a catalog. It arrived a couple weeks later. You then filled out an order form and attached a check or money order. Then you put stamps on an envelope and sent it off. Couple weeks later the goods arrived.

Oh, yeah, the walk to the mailbox was uphill.
I would go back to those days in a heartbeat, you forgot to mention cod, you paid for the product when you got it.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Ah, Mister G. I miss the kid filling the gas tank and cleaning the windshield, and then giving you stamps at the filling station. But we know not everything was better in the good old days.

Ah, Mister G. I miss the kid filling the gas tank and cleaning the windshield, and then giving you stamps at the filling station. But we know not everything was better in the good old days.

Me too! We collected ‘green stamps’ when we were first married!! :a14::a14:

I placed an order with them and bought a few things from them, I then had an extra charge on my debit card, I talked to them about it, and they kept insisting that someone hacked my card, I called and talked to my bank about it, and found out that it was not hacked, and basically I was charged an extra amount for shipping. Granted it was only like .20 cents or so, but customer service was not really willing to hear me out about it.

Since then I have not placed an order with them, I get great service from Maggards and then WCS. I can still get my Razo Rock products through other medians.

It usually takes 4-6 days for me. Never had issues with them either. The only thing is that I always get foreign transaction fee charged to my credit card since they are a Canadian company.

Top Bottom