What's new

Italian Barber Wunderbar Available

Today I received a notice that the Wunderbar was available for purchase. I was on the waiting list, but over the course of time waiting, I have made a few razor acquisitions: X3, PAA Grackle DOC, M2 Gillette Slim Adjustable, Blackbird with OC, and a black Hawk. As such, I am putting my spending on hold and will spend more time with these other new razors.

Although very tempting, I must pass for now. Nevertheless I feel obligated to tell you guys that may be waiting for this opportunity that the Wunderbars are indeed on the Italian Barber website for purchase. I would hurry if you had been waiting because I do not know how long they will be available.

Goodluck and I hope those that are still interested can snag one! Let me know if you were able to order one. Happy shaving.

I can't tell you how many times yesterday I almost pulled the trigger, but restrained just because I just want to slow down and enjoy all my other razors a bit more. I'm surprised nobody posted that they bought one since they are hard to get. I guess not the right place. Hopefully someone benefited from this heads up. They are sold out once again this morning.

No. Nothing in it for me but to help others out.
I just read lots of good reviews and Wunderbars are hard to get. Many claim it is their favorite slant.
With all the views, I guessed some one have been excited and ordered one.
I would have felt good knowing I helped someone.

I should clarify my earlier post. I was talking about the "right place" to post in the forums to talk about acquisitions, etc.
This place is basically just to post about deals available. Other areas are better suited to discuss purchases, etc.

I can see by the header in your post, you have been around B&B longer then I. Do you find most people here are getting freebies (direct from vendors) or work in some way for vendors? Do you work for a competing vendor to Italian Barber? Generally I trust most of the people here post honest opinions and recommendations - some may be a little distorted by hype or new purchase justification - but at least honest with full disclosure.

Hey, Steve, many thanks for the heads up. Really appreciate it. Those were out of stock, and it's good to know they are back in. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom