What's new

Italian Barber - Awesome customer service

I placed an order Friday night. I had thought the Google auto fill completed the form but I guess my email didn't get put in the form. Could have been primary operator error too, lol.
Anyway, I never got a confirmation email from IB. I emailed them today at 4:40 pm (EST), and figured I'd hear back tomorrow.
Four minutes later I received an email from Italian Barber with a screenshot of my shipping confirmation and an explanation that I never signed into my account or provided my email.
Four minutes- what great customer service from Italian Barber. Great credit to our shaving hobby/passion!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
They are very reasonable folks to deal with and I have never been perturbed off yet. Quality of products are high IMO and last.

I also had a great experience there. My wife had purchased a base plate she knew I wanted, which was super nice, but it didn't come with a top cap or handle. I emailed customer service and they found a complete razor that was a factory second (couldn't even tell why) and gave it to me for a discount with a second base plate. This was back when the game changer was harder to come by, so I ended up with a complete GC with the .68 and .84 plates. Couldn't be happier!

Love their products ... but I ordered a GC and it came with the wrong handle.... I emailed them they said they were out of the other so they just shipped what the had .... no ****, they could have said just about anything else but that really pissed me off. I did mention it on twitter and was promptly blocked .... :a11: still love the products and have had no other issues.

Top Bottom