What's new

Italian Barber and A.D.D.-The most awesome, righteous thread!

Good Day gentlemen,

This morning I finished my tub of Razorock Third Eye shaving soap. All the while it has been in use, I was consistently blown away by the quality of the product. In short, this is a much warranted thank you to Italian Barber for all the good work they do, and the products and value they offer.

Now the ADD portion. I've noticed, as I'm sure you all have, that threads on this forum rarely look the same if you compare the first page to the last. I love how a thread entitled "My favourite brush!" starts off talking about the virtues of a Simpson's Chubby #1, and ends up talking about the slickness of olive oil, The grit of a house hold brick, and which dry rub serves St. Louis style ribs the best.

This is by no means a complaint; I think it's hilarious. :laugh:Furthermore, it clearly shows the passion we all have for our daily ritual.

So gentlemen, read, add, agree, disagree. By the time this thread is done, I wouldn't be surprised if people are saying Italian Barber has the best recipe for Lasagna on their website, and which tie compliments a linen summer suit.

Be well gentlemen.

The real secret to great lasagna is in the béchamel

60g butter, chopped
1/3 cup plain flour
4 1/2 cups milk
75g parmesan cheese, finely grated
1/4 teaspoon salt
good pinch ground nutmeg

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until foaming. Add flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbling. Remove from heat. Slowly add milk, whisking constantly, until mixture is smooth. Return to heat. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 10 to 12 minutes or until sauce comes to the boil, thickens and coats the back of a wooden spoon. Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan, salt and nutmeg.

honestly, nothing beats a knitted tie over a gingham shirt.

proxy.php

Top Bottom