What's new

Italian artisan NEW soap: Felce Aromatica

I tried it again with my new brush. 24mm Silvertip. 20 seconds on the dry soap. Not watered before. Maybe next time i will try it with ten seconds or less swirls. Maybe i get the same result and have enough lather.

A question to you @AlfredoT : The Freelander soap...what did you pay for a ja or a puck of this soap? I wrote Enzo but didn´t get an answer yet. He seems to be pretty busy so i will wait for the answer. Thank you.

I decided to order some to see how it fares against my other soaps! I ordered the aftershave and the soap and it was shipped today!

Can't wait!

I tried it again with my new brush. 24mm Silvertip.
More than enough, IMO.

20 seconds on the dry soap. Not watered before
Aside what producer suggests, it seems not to be the best procedure...
And for other users as well.
I found best to leave a couple of mm of hot water on top of the soap so soften it.

Maybe next time i will try it with ten seconds or less swirls.Maybe i get the same result and have enough lather.
I do believe they should be enough: on a watered soap, though!

A question to you @AlfredoT :The Freelander soap...what did you pay for a ja or a puck of this soap?
I checked it out, but cannot retrieve it and his explanations on the Italian forum have never been clear to me! :angry:
I believe around 10/12 USD

I wrote Enzo but didn´t get an answer yet. He seems to be pretty busy so i will wait for the answer.
It normally takes ages for Enzo to reply!
You must be patient.
Among artisan producers (brushes, soaps, etc) and allover the world it seems a quick reply is often a chimera! :angry:

He is a very nice person bit not the fastest replier in the Wast! :001_rolle

Hope you'll get it soon, tailoredfamcam so you'll let us have your comments!

I received mine yesterday and the scent is fantastic! I performed a quick test lather and it was dense, thick, and took a bit of water! I kept getting more and more! I can't wait to shave with this!

I ordered the tin and a refill. There was a discount which made the price and shipping less than $40. This makes it $20 a puck and well worth the price. Took about a week to get to WA state.

The scent is a little weaker than TFS Italian Fern with a bit more of a citrus note and a little stronger than Valobra Fougere. To my nose it smells very similar to Clubman Lime Sec.

Performance is top notch. Very slick with ample cushion. I easily got enough for a three pass shave with about a 10 second load. Post shave feel is great and I found no need for an aftershave. I would highly recommend this soap if you like a Fougere type scent.

Top Bottom