What's new

IT"s Back. Take a Couple, Leave a FEW box of passaround fun

I Wondered if I was the only one with the Enter key Problem.
It Drove me Crazy until I tried using Safari to View B&B.
I even thought about buying a new keyboard!

THANKS ROCKMINER!
That got me going...
that was frustrating! Little things like that make want to...:sod:
And Thanks Catherix, I loaded Google Chrome too as I've heard good things about it on here, so I'll have to start testing it out.

That is 5 days from the beginning of which from when you start your ascension.
Ascension up the hollar or from amid my joruny to the turlit?
Ascension as•scen•sion
Noun
The act of rising to higher position or a higher level.
Ohh, I love them $3 words!!!! I am glad you posted that there, I thought it ment to come down from.
Crap, now the guy thinks he's getting a raise.

IM RICH B!!!!!!!!!!

The turlit is a place of tranquility.

Yes. Yes it is. Until your 3 year old decides to come find out what your up to. Then, even locking the door doesn't help.

Son (from outside): Daddy, whatcha doin?
Dad: Just using the bathroom.
Son: You poddying? Or you pooping?
Dad (with exasperation): both.
Son: Why you pooping?
Dad: because I need to.
Son: Why you need to?
Dad: Because I have to... (why am I trying to explain this to him?)
And the conversation continues, because when a 3 year old asks a question... you answer it.

Wise guy eh? Ill get to hacking up your posts soon....

Oh goodie!

Yes. Yes it is. Until your 3 year old decides to come find out what your up to. Then, even locking the door doesn't help.

Son (from outside): Daddy, whatcha doin?
Dad: Just using the bathroom.
Son: You poddying? Or you pooping?
Dad (with exasperation): both.
Son: Why you pooping?
Dad: because I need to.
Son: Why you need to?
Dad: Because I have to... (why am I trying to explain this to him?)
And the conversation continues, because when a 3 year old asks a question... you answer it.

HA! I have a 3 1/2 year old myself. I feel like I'm being followed around by an Investigative Journalist everywhere I go. He's gotten to the point where he's really fun to talk to on the phone...here's one of my favorite conversations we generally have two or three times a day when I'm in the office:

Son: HI DADDY!
Me: Hey buddy, how are you?
Son: Good.
Me: What are you doing?
Son: Good
Son: What are you doing, Daddy?
Me: Working
Son: What are you doing at work, Daddy?
Son: What are you working at work, Daddy?
Me: Ummmm...just working on Daddy's work.
Son: What work are you working at your work?

...and it kind of goes on from there in a bit of a loop. It's like a fun game where I find a way to break out of it.:thumbup:

HA! I have a 3 1/2 year old myself. I feel like I'm being followed around by an Investigative Journalist everywhere I go. He's gotten to the point where he's really fun to talk to on the phone...here's one of my favorite conversations we generally have two or three times a day when I'm in the office:

...and it kind of goes on from there in a bit of a loop. It's like a fun game where I find a way to break out of it.:thumbup:

And whatever you do DON'T TRY USING LOGIC!!! Biggest mistake I make when having these conversations. :lol:

I don't have any kids, but I swear this is the conversation I have with my boss everyday.

:a50:

Sorry to interrupt "daycare" over here, BUT, I got to the box a little early and have already taken my pick! You know what that means! Pictures!

$photo.jpg

So what did I get?

Yardley Citrus and Wood Cologne
Gillette NEW Ball End Long Comb
and ARKO!

First time I ever smelled Arko, and for all the flack it gets around here for the scent, I have to say, I think I may be one of the "chosen", as I quite like it! Reminds me of Lemon Pez, not urine cakes.

Box was a lot of fun for me, I added my goodies, received an address from rwbrown04 and will have it in the mail for him tomorrow! I'll try to post a tracking # if I can get one!

Citrus and wood cologne??? Oh man, that's sweet!! Nice picks!

It actually is quite nice! To me, it smells like lemon, cedar and a little mossy. Nice stuff for spring or summer for sure!

did u get your straight honed? lmk how that cologne smells.

Rick, I actually met with Nelson yesterday and he hooked me up! I'm going to give it a test shave now. I'll certainly be writing a separate post next week sometime after I meet with Nelson again to let everyone know what a great guy he is and how great his honing is! Thanks again for the recommendation, he is a really great guy to know!

Citrus and wood sounds interesting! Great haul! For such a quiet group you guys are putting some cool stuff in the box!

Top Bottom