What's new

IT IS HERE! - The B&B Carnival of Smiles

BOO!!!! I'm busy all day on friday =/
Wake up at 6:30 school from 7-11:30 lunch then from 12:30-Saturday I have to go work =/

freakin hell....thats cool as......massive thanks to the contributors....thats some seriously good gear in the pot....

Kick back and have some fun IT has FINALLY arrived!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, I understand all the hype now. Thanks to the B&B Mods for this. It looks to be a lot of fun. :thumbup:

:biggrin:

BOO!!!! I'm busy all day on friday =/
Wake up at 6:30 school from 7-11:30 lunch then from 12:30-Saturday I have to go work =/

Don't worry Carlin its going to last longer than one day! You'll have plenty of opportunity to join in on the fun!

You know, I gotta say, I love this freakin' site! I can't say how stoked I am to have found the B&B community. Fun, informative, interactive; everything a good website should be. Thanks for IT. Looking forward to participating.

Frelan~

I'm glad this was posted before I went to bed, I wouldn't have slept

I wouldn't have knew what IT was until 5:45PM tomorrow

IT was worth the wait.

Kudos to all! (and thank you for all of this - jeesh, I feel a Tiny Tim moment coming on... I gotta go...............)

I've got to admit...

IT is very nice... Involving Operation Smile is a really classy touch. :thumbup1:

I've got to find another thread to introduce you all to Rupert :cool:

This forum has got to be one of the most wholesome and gentlemanly places on all of the internet.

I won't lie that for a second I thought there was going to be an actual carnival of shaving but these is almost better.

I'll be helping out for sure.

Swell job, B&B!

Top Bottom