What's new

IT IS HERE! - The B&B Carnival of Smiles

By pictures do you mean like this?

proxy.php

Or was it a picture like this you wanted to see?

proxy.php

Handsome, huh?

proxy.php

:eek: ............ :w00t: ............. :drool: ............. :thumbup1:

YOWZERS, I love the cause we are trying to help out and I love the prizes as well....That LE VULFIX/SIMPSON brush sounds like it would look great on my mantle.....good luck to everyone and I hope we as a community end up helping the children more than anyone would expect.

I've been on many sites and forums of all kinds of hobbies or interests.

But I've got to say this: Badger & Blade is the best run site. The people in charge of this site are true professionals.

Congrats guys for this avalanche of prizes and the great cause associated with it. I never expected something like that when I first saw the IT thread.

:thumbup1: :thumbup1:

For us contest beginners, how does this work again? Are we suppose to roam around B&B and look for contests? What are the contests like?

For us contest beginners, how does this work again? Are we suppose to roam around B&B and look for contests? What are the contests like?

Go back to the General Shaving Discussion forum homepage. Look at the second sticky. This first contest is in there. You just need to post into this thread and you're in. Isn't that easy enough ? :001_smile

Various contests will be posted over the coming days/weeks. Typically you will find them as Stickies in the various forums. Contest #1 is located here!

To the mods here at B&B, hip hip hooray! My daughter had cleft palate surgery 20 years ago, so I'm really excited about seeing Operation Smile! :biggrin:

Top Bottom