What's new

It is autumn, so that means it's time for Ozark Mountain!

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
Leaves are changing, there is a nip in the air, frost will be coming soon, so tonight I broke out the OM and was reminded why I like it so much. I have been using a bunch of new soaps lately, B&M, Declaration, WK, but coming back to Stirling OM was great! It holds its own as far as slikery-ness, sudsy-ness, and face feel. Seems like you couldn't screw up the lather if you tried!
mmmmm....Piney!

One of my favorites, and the first full tub of Stirling I bought after 15 or so samples so that says a lot. To me it smells like soap, but I agree it somehow still reminds me of fall. Great soap.

The north wind blew in a little chill last night.

It was just a tad fresh this morning when I went outside to feed my coon dogs.

I love the fall!

Ozark Mountain is the perfect mix of hiking in the Sierra Nevada mountains, and searching the tree lot for the perfect Christmas tree! I use it more closer to December. Right now I'm loving Autumn Glory, Gatlinburg and Coniferous. Love me some Stirling (and I really need to pick up a few of their colognes too)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Stirling does rock.

I broke out the Hot Apple Cider yesterday for the same reason.

DO have an unopened Ozark, though.

AA

Tried a sample of Ozark Mountain I bought for the first time the other day. Very nice scent. Tough sell whether I like it or Coniferous more.

Stirling does rock.

I broke out the Hot Apple Cider yesterday for the same reason.

DO have an unopened Ozark, though.

AA

I was very tempted to pick up a tub of Hot Apple Cider I saw for sale on here a couple weeks ago but decided to hold out until I get a sample first. Sounds like a great scent from the description, I've just seen a lot of people who have issues with skin irritation from the cinnamon.

just got my ozark aftershave in to pair with my soap. holy it burned real good for few mi utes. longer than anything i have. but after burn wore off, it left a dam good refeeshing feeling lol. smell is awesome too.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Play the soundtrack to ‘Legends of the Fall’ while you shave with this soap. Sensory perfection!

Does anyone know how this compares to Scots Pine Sheep ?

That's a great cool weather scent to me. The pine is a bit on the strong side so I can't do it every day but it's good stuff.

how is this one. i was thinking about getting the balm. how would u describe it
When I was a kid we put the Christmas Tree in the living room during the Christmas holidays. This soap smells like it did walking into the living room It's the smell of the tree, candles, maybe a bit of cinnamon. It's a good smell.

I don't use it just at Christmas. Since it's a distinctive smell I probably wouldn't use it everyday as I could do with Sandalwood but I don't use any one scent everyday so I have it in the rotation all year long.

Top Bottom