What's new

GIVEAWAY! Island of Forgotten Toys PIF

In the spirit of YMMV, I would like to offer this PIF of misfits.
Open to all Continental 48 users who have never tried one or more of these somewhat controversial items:

• The "Winning" Razor from WSC (used)
  • Pinaud Lilac Vegetal (99.99% of a 12oz bottle)
  • Arko stick shaving soap (new, unopened)

The first two just don't work for me. Arko, on the other hand, is a fine product that I use daily almost without exception.

To enter, just post how many of these you have NOT tried, and I will enter you that many times. I will allow entries for about a week or until nobody is posting.

If you win, you must take all of the items. No returns.

There will probably be some less controversial bonus items included.

1669492087384.jpeg

Wow, very generous! I would be in if I didn't have the Winning razor. I think it's a great razor and am curious why it didn't work for you. (Didn't realize the Winning was controversial!)

Very cool way to do a PIF! I have never used the Winning Razor or Pinaud Lilac Vegetal but would like to, so I'm in. I have lots of Arko and have given away quite a few sticks so I would give away the Arko if I win.

Wow, very generous! I would be in if I didn't have the Winning razor. I think it's a great razor and am curious why it didn't work for you. (Didn't realize the Winning was controversial!)
It had a very “grabby” sticky sort of tug sensation that I couldn’t adjust to in the 20 or so shaves I put on it. I’ve never liked a razor less.

It had a very “grabby” sticky sort of tug sensation that I couldn’t adjust to in the 20 or so shaves I put on it. I’ve never liked a razor less.
Yes, I have heard this complaint from other users (reported the same for the Henson, typically) but try as I might I can't get it to do that when I use it <shrug>

In in. I have tried the Winning razor one time, never Veg., Arko I bought one stick but never used - same order I got a stick of La Toja which I like the smell! I love the smell of Lilacs - as a Northerner they pretty much are the only smelly flowers other than roses. Thanks. Good luck to all! No disappointment if I don’t win!

Top Bottom