What's new

Is this safe to use? Or did it go bad?

So today after shaving I grabbed my container of wet the face sport of kings and I opened it up, and I looked down and saw the following!!!! Now I will say it still smells good, but I wonder if the heat and humidity in my house caused it to separate. What do you guys think?
FF3DF08C-CF88-4B27-8329-8B16A36E1102.jpeg

Put it in the fridge to see if it comes back together. If not, I'd probably throw it out since it looks like you're getting to the end of it anyway.

I did put it in the fridge for the day after I noticed it how it had separated, the color came back as well, and the entire soap is white again, I'm going to try it tomorrow morning and see how it goes, if the performance went down hill, then you bet it's getting pitched as it's served me well, and I've gotten a ton of shaves from it, and I have pretty much used it all up.

Sounds like it will probably be okay now.

I was going to order a jar of RazoRock's Santa Maria Del Fiore recently since they finally have it back in stock, but held off when I saw the weather forecast was going to be in the upper 90's. They suggest not ordering if the temps are going to be above 80F and I'm guessing that this is a good example of what could happen to it if it gets too warm.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Mix it all up and it should be fine. I have bought some shaving creams in tubs from the USA and when I received them they had separated. I mixed them together and they worked fine.

Top Bottom