What's new

is this normal?

newbie question but what exactly does a BBS mean? Smooth to a level where you can't tell if there's beard growing on that part of the skin both WTG and ATG? Searched for the answer around the forum, can't find it.

Whoch one, the lack od a DE razor or the french canadian part ?

The razor of course. All are welcome here. What do you currently shave with? Do you faceturbate against the grain when you are done shaving? BBS is smooth in ALL directions.

newbie question but what exactly does a BBS mean? Smooth to a level where you can't tell if there's beard growing on that part of the skin both WTG and ATG? Searched for the answer around the forum, can't find it.

You basically answered your own question there, sir! BBS is smooth all the way 'round.

The razor of course. All are welcome here. What do you currently shave with? Do you faceturbate against the grain when you are done shaving? BBS is smooth in ALL directions.

What exactluly is faceturebating? And currenty o use a shic quatro (going downwords from the fusion) williams and a VDH boar brush, not the best in the world but it gets the job done and i still would like to know if a slant isnworgh a try and were to get one if so? Cant find at west coast shacing.co
at the shop here. Tanks for all the help and yes i do feel my face each direction, at least i thought i did.

I don't believe for a second that someone could have a true BBS (smooth in every direction) an then have stubble in 1.5-2 hours. At that rate you'd have a full beard within 24 hours.

Top Bottom