What's new

Is this normal ?

I was testing Personna Israeli in my Game changer .84, It was impossible to shave, cuts all over the face, it was bumpy ride, never happen before, I moved the blade to my EJ-89 and it work fine, not the best blade but normal shave, is what happened to me normal ?

That’s quite the opposite for me, my GC.84 it’s by far one of the smoothest razor I owned don’t matter what blade I put on (tried a lot different blades) it’s always like painting the Sistine Chapel smooth and spectacular.

My EJ on the other hand is tricky some days everything goes great but sometimes everything goes south regardless of the blade I’m using.
I believe it has to do with the angle, skin, technique and pressure.
Regardless of the up’s and down’s with my EJ I always keep all my razors in my rotation.
It’s always fun to have something challenging in the middle of the perfect, smooth boring shaving instruments.

Best regards:
Aroon R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found that my GC .84 was really "finicky" about which blades it liked. Maybe it was my technique, I used basically the same razor/blade combo for five years so I'd totally believe that I have bad habits. I found that even flipping the same blade between a GC .68 and .84 yielded very different results for me. So seems pretty typical? Do most people survey the blade landscape again when they get a new razor?

Top Bottom