What's new

Is this brand of shoe any good.

A decent pair of shoes ... built well enough to not break apart at the seams ... even if it cannot be resoled CAN have a half sole glued onto a wearing out sole, and probably a new heel put on, remarkably extending their wear life.

Oooh, I didn't know that. I do know of a cobbler in Stamford, CT. I might stop in with the pair of shoes and see what they have to say about replacing the heel.

Tim

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am Italian and I know the great Italian shoe brands pretty well. I have never heard of this "Giorgio Brutini" company before.

If you are looking for a TRUE Italian brand that is 100% handmade in Italy by skilled artisans and is reasonably priced there are only 2 names to consider: "Velasca" and "Il Gergo".
Thank you @Marco for the info!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A decent pair of shoes ... built well enough to not break apart at the seams ... even if it cannot be resoled CAN have a half sole glued onto a wearing out sole, and probably a new heel put on, remarkably extending their wear life.
I've done it my friend.

Then I started buying used high quality shoes and those same fixes will out last me!

Top Bottom